Biology Exams Questions and Answers free download. We have a list of Term 1-3 Biology Exams for form 1,2,3 and form 4 complete with marking schemes for your revision. Download editable 2021 exam papers testing Form two to Four Biology Papers for all topics. All Biology marking schemes are free.
|Download These Files for Free in Either .Pdf or Ms Word|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group|
231 Form 1 End Term 1 BIOLOGY Marking Scheme .docx.pdf
|Join Our WhatsApp Group|
How to Pass Form 1 Biology at KCSE Level
Start by listing out the topic segments, like cell biology, infection and response and homeostasis. Break these into sections and plot them in your schedule. Don’t try and cram too much into one revision session; instead, stick to one topic at a time to make sure you really understand it.
Half an hour at a time on each biology topic should do the trick. It’s long enough that you can dig deep during the session, but short enough that you won’t get bored and start daydreaming.
Here are some top tips for creating an effective revision timetable and learning how to revise for Form 1 Biology:
- Use the exam board specification as a checklist and tick off each learning outcome as you do it
- Start your revision sessions with an easier topic to build your confidence and then move onto a more difficult topic
- Break topics down into smaller sections and sprinkle them throughout your schedule
- Make sure you leave plenty of time for breaks. Time away from revision can help information sink in, especially for heavy subjects like biology
Create a Revision Guide and Summary to Pass Form 2 Biology
Find out the main topic areas covered in a Biology exam. Split these up into different sections in your revision guide and pull out notes from each class and summarize them.
It helps to have a “factsheet” at the front of each section that highlights key formulas, units of measurement and any other key terms that relate to the topic.
After the factsheet, try and summarise each topic in a paragraph or two. This ensures you fully understand it and aren’t just copying your class notes without taking the information in.
Get and Use Past Papers and Answers for Form 3 Biology
Biology exams are different from other exams. They require you to provide a mixture of answers, from short essays and explanations, to calculations and practical information.
Getting familiarised with what a Biology exam paper looks like will help you stay calm and focused during your actual exams. Free Past papers are key for this. They allow you to experience an exam-like situation on your own terms.
For best results, work on practice papers in a faux exam environment.
- Giving yourself a time limit
- Turning off your phone and getting rid of distractions
- Not looking at your Biology notes when attempting the questions
- Marking your answers and identifying key areas for improvement
Use Study Groups -Form Four Biology Exam papers
Two minds are better than one, and multiple minds are better than two. get classmates and create a study group where you can share Biology ideas, test each other, and make studying fun.
Try and meet at least once a week for an hour to go over your notes and share your knowledge. This also makes studying more enjoyable, because you can play games and quiz each other.
In Revising Biology, Consider doing activities such as:
- Designing a slideshow presentation about a specific process or formula
- Creating a group revision guide
- Quizzing each other on key topics
- Discussing ideas and hosting biology-related conversations